Akademisk Radioklubb

LA1K / LA1ARK / LA1UKA

Tag: EME (page 1 of 2)

Exploring why WSJT-X didn’t want to decode – an illustrated guide to printf-debugging

We’ve recently been active on EME again – but what we didn’t mention was that we weren’t using ARK’s computers [… Read more]

A warm welcome to the moon

Two weeks ago, we wrote about being ready with our 23 cm EME setup, and how we worked the first [… Read more]

Two great milestones: First 23 cm EME QSO and 100 blogposts!

Last week we wrote about an effort to get our parabolic dish ready to work QSOs on 23 cm. This [… Read more]

Ready to bounce signals off the moon on 23 cm

We have been working on getting our parabolic dish setup working for about one and a half years now. We [… Read more]

Fixing LA1K’s 2 m EME setup pt. 2: The great noise hunt

After working through the steps in the last installment, we were eager to try and make a QSO on 2 [… Read more]

Older posts